Sunday, August 19, 2007

About my presentation

It is a great opportunity for me to prepare my presentation and deliever infront of my teacher and classmates. I learned how to make plan about whole presentation and organize all informations, ideas, data's, thoughts, and images. I learned about the source of primary data and secondary data. In order to make a good presentation, I learned how to keep the attention of the audiences and make the presentation attractive. I learn what kind of languages and expression I should use for presentation. Now I know where I should use examples and images. Overall, It is a great experience for me and it will help me to prepare for future presentation.

On that following day, I was really nervous but after complet my presentation, I was really feel happy about the reaction of my teacher and classmates. However, I remember my teacher's comments and next time I will try to use power point and respect the time limits.

I learned many things by listening to other's presentation. many new topics, ideas, and information our classmates presented infront of us. All of them presented their research topics very nicely. Every one of them have different styles, patterns, and approaches. We all asked a lot of question and they gave satisfactory feedback. By asking question, we can determine the depth of knowledge of our presenter and also make the topics clear to all other. I really achieved a great experience through this presentation procedure part.

No comments: