Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Post reading discussion question and answer for book project

1) I'm not fully satisfied with the books ending. Not really it pull the whole book together.
Some chapters, I really enjoy while reading like "An Insistent Tide". Sometimes I got the
answers by myself while reading.

2) The major themes of my books are professionalism in the fields of medical doctor and there
emotion, thought, love, hope, challenges, travels e.t.c.

3) Yes, this whole book gives some practical experiences which is reflects in real persons life but
all characters are not real.

4)The characters in this book are easily identified. In every pages, I feel like the author explains
his own feelings and characters around him very wisely.

5) I think the plot serves as the drama in my book. Some incident happen before but the author
explain it later in another chapter. We have to make sequence change then the whole story
comes with a shape.

No comments: